[比特幣Bitcoin] Bitcoin-Qt 錢包軟體 新版本 0.8.6 (2013/12/09)
Bitcoin-Qt version 0.8.6 is now available from:
This is a maintenance release to fix a critical bug;
we urge all users to upgrade.
Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:
How to Upgrade
If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait
until it has completely shut down (which might take a few minutes for older
versions), then run the installer (on Windows) or just copy over
/Applications/Bitcoin-Qt (on Mac) or bitcoind/bitcoin-qt (on Linux).
If you are upgrading from version 0.7.2 or earlier, the first time you
run 0.8.6 your blockchain files will be re-indexed, which will take
anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours, depending on the speed of
0.8.6 Release notes
- Default block size increase for miners.
- Remove the all-outputs-must-be-greater-than-CENT-to-qualify-as-free rule for relaying
- Lower maximum size for free transaction creation
- OSX block chain database corruption fixes
- Update leveldb to 1.13
- Use fcntl with `F_FULLSYNC` instead of fsync on OSX
- Use native Darwin memory barriers
- Replace use of mmap in leveldb for improved reliability (only on OSX)
- Fix nodes forwarding transactions with empty vins and getting banned
- Network code performance and robustness improvements
- Additional debug.log logging for diagnosis of network problems, log timestamps by default
- Fix Bitcoin-Qt startup crash when clicking dock icon on OSX
- Fix memory leaks in CKey::SetCompactSignature() and Key::SignCompact()
- Fix rare GUI crash on send
- Various small GUI, documentation and build fixes
- There have been frequent reports of users running out of virtual memory on 32-bit systems
during the initial sync.
Hence it is recommended to use a 64-bit executable if possible.
A 64-bit executable for Windows is planned for 0.9.